lundi 24 août 2015

Haven of Moirr Ghlass


Tala, 

No need to show you tails, jewels or other accessoiries to become a mer, if you don't know where you could swim. For sure, SL offers a lot of places to do. but for now, lets visit a new one. 
Haven of Moirr Ghlass oppened yesterday. peoples who are used to go to HOM (we'll surely visit it soon), certainly already visited it. theses sims are linked. 



When I visited HMG, I had the feeling to visit a mediavial human place, leaved when water invaded it. All appears like if setanims where there yesterday. It gives to this place a special ambiance, and also a realistic environement. 


For sure, with time, most builds became ruins, and plants took there place...


... and Merfoks placed their own style to decorate it and make this village a new undersea city


for sure, we don't need walls around our cities, but I have to confess they offer a nice decoration, and another little intimate place. 

See you soon there, and hope You'l enjoy this place as much as I did. 
the place where I'll do my next pics is already choosed. ^^


I let you discover by yourslef what's hidded behind this door. all I can say, this collection is really nice. 



Lusa em, 
Orlane Congrejo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire