mardi 8 septembre 2015

Alana


Tala Capadonians.

Yesterday I told you about a gatcha made by TSL about mermaids in "the little mermaid" by Disney. I showed you in a pic 4 other colors avalable. I decided to offer to each of them a special post. So from today and for next ones, we'll see them one by one. As I told you, these tails are gatcha gifts, so it's hard to find them on sale. Also I had them a few times. Feel free to contact me by a comment or directly inworld and I'll sell you the color you dream of^^


Don't worries about accessories. I'll don't detail them, but I'll do soon in other posts. if you really need, or just want to have informations about them, contact me and I'll tell you. 

hope this review pleases you. 

Lusa em, 
Orlane Congrejo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire