lundi 7 septembre 2015

Daughters of Triton


Tala Capadonians.

First of all, I have something to say "SHAME ON ME". 
When I startd this blog, I promised to myself to don't o things too clichés. But I met a tail who made me fall into them. Yes, as ou guessed when You saw the pic, this post will be about "the little mermaid" from Disney. 
We had, few days ago and event about underwater life. For this occasion, Siren Nyoki (from TSL) made some gatchas. She created a complete collection of tail about King Triton, Ariel and all her sisters. 

Let's look at them


I'll don't develop what I wear on these picks for some reasons. 
First, the outifit is not able for sale, cause it's a gatcha. 
Second, all accessories are already showed few times in older posts.
We'll so have just important informations. for sure, if you have an issue to find some things reference in older post, leave a comment or contact me in world and I'll answer you. 


This tail exist in other colors. all Ariel Sisters have her own color. 
I had them a few times. I can sell them to you directly if you want it. I'll certainly post them on MP. 


I really love this outfit. the pack include a shelltop (not showed on pics). 

Hpe Youll enjoy this review. see you soon

Lusa em,
Orlane Congrejo


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire